Wednesday, September 4, 2013

11 oDesk Best Cover Letter Samples

Dear friends, for some support to write cover letter at oDesk, I have added 11 cover letter samples  for you. But this is only sample, so never copy & paste this in your own oDesk cover letter. You just take idea from here. You must write to depends on your own interested project & convenient working time. And always keep in mind that, good cover letter brings the opportunity to get good job.So friends let’s see…..



SAMPLE : 1 DATA ENTRY

Hello Sir,
I am writing in response to your advertisement for “Data Entry Assistant”. After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, It seems to me that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve much experience about data entry positions, like; customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products, Scrap data from different types of web site, collect emails & enter them into excel, etc so on. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company. I can ensure you that I will proof myself as an asset for your company. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to Hiring from you soon.

(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 2 GRAPHIC DESIGNS

Dear Sir,
This is X (Put your name here), I’m a professional graphics designer. I have 4 Years experience in graphics design. I have excellent experience in logo and banner design & can create high quality design within very short time. I am confident that you would like my work. Here I attached some of my created logo and banner design projects. Hope you would like those. If provided one opportunity to work with you, you must take me as your permanent employee. I’m available in Skype, G.talk, YM or MSN for chat. I’m waiting for your kind response.
Thanks and Regards,
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 3 E-COMMERCE

Dear Hiring manager,
I am very excited about your project “Put the Job Title Here” that you posted recent. I have much knowledge about this work. Already I have done few projects like this. Please reply me to give few tasks by which I will proof my working skill & I can ensure you that I will work best.
However, I am a long time and regular worker of odesk. I can work 40+ hours per week.I have Skype id and Email for easy communication; if you want I will send you.
I am ready for face an interview and I am ready to start work by your great kind response.
Thanking to you
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 4 WEB DEVELOPER

Dear Hiring Manager,
I’m a Web Developer, and I’m very interested in your job post “Put the Job Title Here”
I have recently worked for a US Company as a team leader, where my responsibilities included developing their basic Web Layout platform.
I have consistently delivered projects on time and under budget. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project. A number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio. I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving. I will be available 15 hours per week for this position.
Regards,
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 5 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT

Dear Hiring Manager
I’m interested in the position of “Put the Job Title Here” You have recently posted. I have been a Data entry professional for four years, and am very familiar with Excel, webreashers, WordPress. During my 3 years as data entry professional of PDF and Excel. You can see some of my own experience in my portfolio (www.odesk.com/users/~~…) you have mentioned that you were looking for someone with a background in Data entry professional of PDF to excel. Moving forward, I can dedicate 40 hours/week to your company. I’m very excited to assist you in Need someone for doing this work successful.
Thank you
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 6 EXECUTIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT

Hi, I am writing in response to your advertisement for “Put the Job Title Here”. I have worked in the administrative field for 5 years and have a diploma in Executive Office Assistant.
I have excellent communication skills and English. I also enjoy typing and researching websites. I am available at any time during the week.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 7 WEB RESEARCH, DATA ENTRY

Dear Sir, I have experience in website data entry other task easily and having ability to give back to you fine results.
I always prefer part time jobs. I have good history on oDesk. Hope so you will hire me for this position for better results.
Looking forward to work with you.
Thanks,
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 8 DATA ENTRY ASSISTANT & SEO

Dear Manager,
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Data Entry Assistant &”. After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products. I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor.
If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Looking forward to work with you.
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 9 SeNuke

Dear Hiring Manager,
I have a latest version of SeNuke X 2.5.8, fully featured Activated; Currently I am working on 3 SeNuke X projects you may please see in my profile.
I am Honest, Hardworking and fast learner. And if you give me a chance I can be a good help to your company.
I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you for your consideration. Waiting for you Kind Response….
Thanks & Regards,
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 10 Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am Expert in White Hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO), I have 5+Years of Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Marketing, Link Building ETC…… I feel that I am an exact match for this position after thoroughly reviewing the job description, required qualifications, and preferences. I can bring your site in Google top ten results.
I have huge collection of high sites for back linking and link wheeling; I will use Google most recently updated algorithm’s strategy.
Waiting for you Kind Response….
Regards,

However, I am a long time and regular worker of odesk. I can work 40+ hours per week.I have Skype id and Email for easy communication; if you want I will send you.
I am ready for face an interview and I am ready to start work by your great kind response.
Thanking to you
(Put your name here)

SAMPLE: 11 SMM

Hello,I’m working as an SMM expert and providing Online Marketing services.
I have attached SMM portfolio on which I had worked in past.
I have achieved good results for my previous clients Reference.
Thanks
(Put your name here)

No comments:

Post a Comment